Join a growing organization that offers excellent opportunities for career growth, a team atmosphere and a competitive benefits package.
Empire State Bank is seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant to support our Vice President, Director of Marketing and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. The Marketing Assistant will carry out day-today administrative functions, relying heavily on computer knowledge and the ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate for this job is open to feedback, confident and calm under pressure, and self-motivated to complete tasks on a deadline with little supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Assist with the production and distribution of marketing materials, collateral and promotional items.
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, internal meetings, and trade shows.
- Responsible for the intake of marketing proposals and obtaining approval from appropriate personnel.
- Works with Compliance to ensure all applicable logos and disclosures are incorporated into marketing materials.
- Assist with coordinating personnel and promotional items for community events.
- Retains applicable records for internal audits and future reference.
- Manage social media accounts including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
- Assist with company internal communications through newsletters, presentations, and emails.
- Understand company products, services, and brand.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective project management skills including strong administration and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- 401K contribution matching with company match
- Personal and professional development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Life Insurance