Location: Brooklyn, NY
Empire State Bank seeks a Community Market Manager to maintain a strong presence in the community, participate in various community organizations and events; develop business and deepen customer relationships to meet established goals for the branch; partner with Relationship Manager(s) along with assigned marketing efforts to increase the Bank’s brand awareness; ensuring office compliance with all operating policies and procedures; performing ongoing coaching sessions related to sales and service; communicating with appropriate personnel; providing periodic reports.
About Empire State Bank
Empire State Bank, member FDIC, is a community oriented bank, providing businesses and customers with a full range of products and services throughout New York. We provide customers with simple and convenient methods to manage their accounts. Our tagline, “We Take Your Business Personally” demonstrates our commitment and support to improving our communities. Find Empire State Bank on Facebook at www.esbna.com. Empire State Bank trades under the ticker symbol “ESBS”. To learn more, visit www.esbna.com/investorrelations.
- Associate degree or equivalent specialized banking education.
- At least five years banking experience and/or training in a financial institution or equivalent combination.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient interpersonal relations and demonstrated sales skills.
- Knowledge of the features and benefits of all bank products and services.
- Working knowledge of banking laws and regulations that govern Bank operating policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills.
- Time management & multi-tasking skills; ability to easily adapt to change.
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits, paid vacation and 401k.
To apply, email your resume to HumanResources@esbna.com or fax to 845.451.7878.
Empire State Bank is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V