Cash Management offers business customers a convenient and cost effective way to manage their finances through the use of Internet Banking.
Basic features include:
- View account balances and transactions
- Download account information into popular financial software such as Quicken and QuickBooks.
- View and print copies of cleared checks.
- View and print statements
- Transfer funds between Empire State Bank accounts.
- Set up alerts and reminders for notifications when checks clear, CDs mature, account balance falls below a specified amount, etc.
- Pay bills electronically
- Set up one-time or reoccurring payments that will automatically be sent based upon the frequency established.
ACH Services – Eliminate the need for paper checks by electronically processing debit and credit transactions.
- Schedule the direct deposit of your employee payroll.
- Make payments or transfers directly to accounts at other financial institutions.
- Initiate debits from multiple accounts to collect money for periodic dues or other fees.
- Collect individual payments directly from the bank accounts of others or from your own accounts at other financial institutions
- EFTPS Tax Payments allow you to submit your Federal and many State tax payments.
- Upload batch files using other accounting software that creates an ACH formatted file.
Wire Services – Submit wire transfer requests electronically, for same day transfer of funds. (Requests must be received by 1:00 pm EST in order to be processed the same day.) Individual Wire Transfer fees apply.