Location: Staten Island, NY
Empire State Bank is seeking an individual with an executive administrative assistant background reporting to the Director of Human Resources. This position would provide secretarial, clerical and project assistance to the Chief Executive Officer of the bank.
About Empire State Bank
Empire State Bank, member FDIC, is a community oriented bank, providing businesses and customers with a full range of products and services throughout New York. We provide customers with simple and convenient methods to manage their accounts. Our tagline, “We Take Your Business Personally” demonstrates our commitment and support to improving our communities. Find Empire State Bank on Facebook at www.esbna.com. Empire State Bank trades under the ticker symbol “ESBS”. To learn more, visit www.esbna.com/investorrelations.
- Perform administrative support tasks and special projects for the CEO and President.
- Greet visitors and answer telephone in the executive area promptly and professionally.
- Coordinate meetings and compose minutes as designated by the executives.
- Manage the calendar for the CEO.
- Maintain and order supplies for the executive office as needed.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills, strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, scanner, fax machine copier and multi-line phone system.
- Ability to work independently, able to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must be dependable and flexible in work schedule.
- At least 2 year experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and 401K with employer match.
To Apply email your resume please send your resume to email@example.com or fax to (845) 451-7878 attention Human Resource.
Empire State Bank is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V